PAY WITH ZELLE
Zelle is a Payment services we offer to Customers within the US only and Us Bank accounts or Credit Union Accounts.
- Find Zelle in the mobile banking app of their partners. If you already have your banking app on your phone, there’s no download necessary. If your bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle yet, just download the Zelle app to get started.
- Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle is the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient.
- Enter the amount you want to send. If your recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, the money will go directly into their bank account, typically in minutes1. If they aren’t enrolled yet, they will get a notification explaining how to receive the money simply and quickly.
Bitcoins are CryptoCurrencies (Digital Currency). It is an open source peer to peer payment system. Bitcoin is most safe, secure and anonymous payment method. If you do not know about Bitcoins, please click here to read in details.
Once you choose payment with bitcoins, you will need to have a BTC wallet of your own from which you will need to do the transfer. If it is your first time of using BTC then you will need to Sign Up for and account and purchase BTC from the following websites
- COINBASE: https://www.coinbase.com/
- COINMAMA: https://www.coinmama.com/
- CEX.IO: https://cex.io/
When making Payment with BTC, make sure the amount to sent in BTC matches the total amount of your purchase order in USD. An electronic receipt will be sent to you through mail once payment has been received with BTC